…to the Windwood Hill Dance Academy
Celebrating Over 30 Years of Exceptional Dance Instruction!
Offering classes for ALL Ages!
Located at 96 High St. Montrose, PA ( the former Montrose Gym)
Click the Register now button for the
WHDA 2022-2023 Class Schedule and In-Person Registration Dates for Montrose .
WHDA’s 2022-2023 Season Begins September 12th! Register Here!!
Offering Classes in:
- Creative Movement
- Irish Step/Ethnic
- Broadway Theater/Pantomime
- Hip Hop
- Fitness Classes
Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Levels Ages 3 to Adult
Director: Miss Bobbie Jo Kelsey
- Involvement in the Art of Professional Dance Since 1979
- Studied under Helene Yelverton for 12 years
- Studied at the Whitney Ballet Theatre
- Performed with the Rod Serling Dance Company
- Professionally Teaching Adults & Children Since 1988
The Art of Dance:
- Encourages Self Motivation & Self Discipline
- Builds Self Confidence & Self Esteem
- Develops a Sense of Well-Being & Self Worth
- Produces a Physically Fit Body and an Alert Mind
“Teaching the student to make their dancing an outward expression of who they are on the inside is one of our highest goals.”